Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Date night or family night?

What are your family traditions? Recently my hubby decided that he will give the family a treat once during the week, thats not counting what we do on a lot of weekends. I really like this because it allows me to feed my sweet tooth lol , it gives the kids something to remember too as they grow up.   Date nights don't work for us right now because we don't have a baby sitter lined up, I'm not even sure how to begin to look, any suggestions would be appreciated.  We plan to incorporate date nights in the future, but for now our family nights are very much appreciated.  I'm a SAHM and I appreciate that hubby still takes us out after a long day at work.


Would you rather have date night or family night?  better yet both?

No comments:

Post a Comment