Friday, April 22, 2011

Baby piercing

What a day! like most mothers out there, one that I've been dreading for quite some time. We got Baby S ears pierced today at 4 1/2mths old.  On the way over there, I got a headache out of no where, my nerves got the best of me I guess.  I walked slowly into the store while hubby pranced along, baby in hand, I guess I was trying to delay it as much as possible lol.
I knew I was not going to stay while the piercing was being done, wouldn't you know I started feeling like I was abandoning her, how could I possibly be abandoning her when her dad is with her right? lol yeah I know!
Dad said she did so well, Baby S is a trooper, not a wimp like her momma, she's is so cute with her earrings.  I still have to get used to them though because they still catch me off guard sometimes lol

Elizabeth Stone says it best
"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body"

No comments:

Post a Comment