Friday, July 8, 2011

Flower obsession

I'm excited, no that's an understatement, I'm ecstatic about my new accessories that I'll be working on.   I told you I was obsessed with flowers, maybe now you'll really start to believe me.
I ordered these below and some moooooooore.lol  Am I the only one that HAS to buy things in multiples? one of something just wouldn't do. Anyways I bought lots of fabric and covered buttons too. Stay tuned and have yourself a great weekend will ya!
Please feel free to let me know what kind of accessories you would like me to create with this little lovelies.  They are not as large as they look in the pictures, size is about 15mm.  Ciao.


Intro SaLE - (fc2003) New Style Flower Cabochons matte finish - 20mm - Set of 15

Resin Flower Cabochon - 14mm x 15mm - 18 pcs -  Mixed Colors

No comments:

Post a Comment