Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Find

Look what I found today on Etsy by Hearts Inc.  I just <3 all things handmade.  Isn't this just the cutest? Oh the joys of having a baby girl, you get to dress them up in all kinds of cuteness.  Enjoy!
Grey onesie with Yellow ruffles and flowers for baby girl in size 9 months READY TO SHIP

Grey onesie with Yellow ruffles and flowers for baby girl in size 9 months READY TO SHIP

I think this headband goes perfectly with the onesie

Yellow and white baby girls chiffon flower headband with pearls and lace on lace elastic READY TO SHIP

Yellow and white baby girls chiffon flower headband with pearls and lace on lace elastic READY TO SHIP

I found them here

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting about my shop I am going to check out yours as well, glad that you like it! I am doing a giveaway on 2 blogs right now if you would like to enter they are posted on my blog!
    Thank you again!
    Annastacia
    oh! my blog is heartsinccreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome Annastacia :) and Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute!! that baby gal is too cute and yea i cannot wait to have mine! lol. glad i discovered your blog. very creative

    ReplyDelete