Friday, June 24, 2011

Reflecting on the loss of a loved one

Its not fair, you died too young, all the memories we could have shared, it made for quite a boring and lonely childhood without you.  I'm wondering who you'd be today.  Would we call each other almost everyday? would we share secrets, happy family times?  what would you have named my nieces and nephews.  I miss having my big sister in my life.  Where would you be? where would you work? live? who would you be married to? Its been 19years but then it only feels like yesterday, you would have been 33 now.  If I knew that day was going to be the last time, maybe I would have hugged you a little tighter, made you stay home with me. Mom and dad still miss you.  I miss you!

1 comment:

  1. :(. sorry for your loss, May her soul continue to rest in eternal peace.

    ReplyDelete